Monday, February 25, 2013

Will Vinnie Jones be Expendable?

As the shooting date draws nearer I am sure we are going to be getting a lot more rumours about the cast of Expendables 3. It's part of the fun of it!
We've all heard the Jackie Chan, Wesley Snipes, Nic cage, Clint Eastwood and Harrison Ford stuff and just last week Tom Sizemore blurted out he could be the villain!

Next on the list is Statham's old pal from the Guy Ritchie days Vinnie Jones who said recently:
 
"I've spoken to Sly... and hopefully I will be in Expendables 3," the English star confirmed.

"It's in the very early stages, but hopefully they'll write my character and me and Jason Statham will kick some arse!"
 
Vinnie Jones will also appear alongside Stallone and Schwarzenegger in this year's The Tomb.
 
While I love them adding more Brit hard men to the team I personally could go for an older, possibly Bond related actor like Timothy Dalton or even some random cameo by Doc Action favourite Sir Roger of The Moore.
Also while I enjoy these tidbits being filtered out to us via the internet I'd really like to hear some proper talk of some 80s/90s action stars like Jeff Speakman, Don "The Dragon" Wilson, Sho Kusugi, Michael Dudikoff, Cynthia Rothrock, Michelle Yeoh, Jeff Wincott, Matthias Hues, Roddy Piper, Kurt Rusell and Rutger Hauer.
 
We want your thoughts!
-The Kick Ass Kid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...